Marble Ganesh ji with Golden Painted 12 Inch
Frequently Asked Questions
When you place an order for a "made to order" item, it means that the product will only be made after you have placed your order. Unlike ready-made products that are already in stock and ready to ship, made-to-order items are created specifically for you.
This allows for a greater level of customization and personalization. You can choose the color, size, and other features according to your preferences. However, please keep in mind that since these items are made-to-order, it may take longer for them to be produced and shipped to you. The production time will depend on the complexity of the product and the availability of materials. But rest assured, we will do our best to deliver your made-to-order product as soon as possible.
When you place an order with us, we start making the products from fresh marble slabs as we don't keep stock of all idols and sizes. This is because it would require a large warehouse to keep them all safe, and we believe in keeping our costs down to offer you the best prices possible.
Unlike other sellers who may increase the price of their products to recover the cost of unsold deities and warehousing expenses, we prefer to make our products when we receive orders. This also ensures that you receive a freshly made product, rather than one that has been sitting in a warehouse for months.
Furthermore, customization is impossible once an idol has been made, so our Made to Order (MTO) service allows us to add some customization based on your specific requirements. This way, you can have a truly unique and personalized product that meets your needs and preferences.
Our made-to-order products typically require 1-3 weeks for production. However, in some cases, if the deity is large or there are any unexpected damages during the production process, it may take a bit longer than the expected timeframe. Please note that we take great care in creating our products, so these incidents happen very rarely. Rest assured, we will do our best to keep you updated on any delays and get your product to you as soon as possible.
We will keep you updated regularly during the 1-3 week time frame for the made-to-order product. We will send you updates on WhatsApp with images or videos of the progress of your order. This will give you a better understanding of the process and keep you updated on any changes made. If you notice something that does not meet your expectations, please let us know, and we will work to make any necessary changes to ensure that you are satisfied with the final product.
We offer a part payment option for our made-to-order products, as they can take up to 20 days to be completed. The part payment option consists of a 70:30 payment ratio, meaning you will need to pay 70% of the total amount in advance, and the remaining 30% once the deity is ready for dispatch. After receiving the 30% payment, our dispatch team will begin the shipping process and share the tracking ID with you. To place a part payment order, please contact us at +91 9429320217, and our team will send you the payment invoice with product details and company information.